- By: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On May 20, 2016
- 0 Comments
With the increasing number of social tools to promote your business, the Snapchat has outpaced its competitors. The Snapchat is one of the latest social networking tools that facilitates the sharing of photo, videos and snaps. Along with these features, snapshot allows you to add drawings or captions to your recording. There is a catch to all these features that you get through this excellent social networking tool. The snaps that you post through this tool comes with a catch. The snap you post disappears within a given timeframe and you can choose the time frame. The snaps are visible for a few seconds and then it gets self-destructed. The whole concept of Snapchat is about blending photos and video texting accompanied with the old tradition of using disappearing ink for sending notes.
Some of the statistical data about Snapchat will definitely fascinate you to make it a part of your marketing tool.
- As per one of the current report in the USA, the snapshot has approximately 26 million users.
- Out of the total number of the Snapchat users around 70% of them are women.
- This tool is very popular among the school and college students as 77% of them are addicted to Snapchat.
- One of the analysis shows that brand coupons sent through Snapchat is used by 55% of the users.
These predictions simply prove that Snapchat could be one of your main tools when it comes to marketing your products.
Why every business should use Snapchat?
- Snapchat has gained immense popularity- The tool has gained immense popularity over the years. Snapchat has become a craze among the high school students and later included the college students as its user list. The list has been growing and will grow over the years. So the craze for Snapchat will keep growing and so will your business, if you make this as one of your marketing tools.
- Collaborate Snapchat with other social marketing platform – Starting to use Snapchat doesn’t mean that you will have to start fresh with your target consumer list. You can urge and motivate your Facebook, Twitter and other social networking users to join Snapchat. Getting the existing customers to Snapchat will give you a chance to interest them further. This could be achieved through the mobile coupons, taking a looking at behind the scene activities and providing the users with hot brand new.
- Keeping pace with ongoing trend– Consumers like the company that consort with the ongoing trends. Implementing the current tools and technologies proves that you are a cool organization. This could be one of the reasons to reach out to the Target customers belonging to different age group. Even an adapting marketer can explore the features and benefits of using this tool.
- Incorporating the new and the current messaging format – People are always crazy about the new and the latest messaging system. The case was same when Whatsup or YouTube came into existence. People were crazy about these apps and it was a perfect medium for business marketing. Similarly, you can use Snapchat to advertise and promote your product the way you like. It may not be perfect, but will definitely raise the curiosity among the consumers.
Snapchat can definitely prove to be one of the groundbreaking forums, where people are interested in what you say or the message you want to convey.