- By: Sara Diaz
- On May 2, 2019
- 0 Comments
AI is your latest email marketing asset: Know other impactful trends in 2019
Dynamic content is attracting attention due to innovative technologies like Artificial intelligence. In fact, it heads the list of trends. However, there are other trendsetting strategies which marketers cannot ignore anymore. If brands are to stay pertinent and visible to customers, there has to be an assortment of diverse digital strategies to experiment. If you are prepared to take your enterprise to the next level, the following information offers a pretty comprehensive profile view of the top email trends to adopt.
Businesses moving at the speed of thought will pick up more customers with innovative strategies and quality offerings. Contemporary trends and innovations are responsible for the changing dynamics of email marketing. Read on to keep in touch with the transformations.
In brief the dominant ten trends to adopt
- Interactive emails – They will instantly speak up for themselves. Likewise, subscribers will click from the email to shop and make a purchase. Although it sounds far fetched, the situation will become a reality with new emerging technologies before this year ends.
- Impressive design element – As content gets dynamic, so will the design for navigation. The use of machine learning will make content more communicative. The dark mode will become active with many users.
- Live content will become a reality – Information will be simplified for consumption and call to action.
- Templates, modules, snippets, and automated systems will provide a richer subscriber experience. Accessibility to the disabled, blind and others will be possible with AI.
- Rate and review, surveys and response forms online will be simpler. Marketers will have to devise ways to streamline the forms to be filled.
- Artificial Intelligence is already a buzzword for the utilization of live content.
- Amplified usage of GIFs or CSS animation makes messages more attractive to read.
- Implementation of uniform design for releasing emails and information on other channels makes the marketing effort far more receptive to audiences across different segments.
- Accelerated mobile pages (AMP) and PWA (Progressive Web Apps) will determine the popularity of the content being sent.
- Increase in video platforms via emails is essential for marketers for future engagement with current and existing subscribers.
While all the above trends will be mixed and matched to speak to consumers, there is a special spotlight on AI. Globally e-commence giants are at present using it and paving the way for its adopting in other sectors.
The AI buzz is growing louder each day
How is AI making emails more effective? Marketers catch up with intelligence based on several data sources. It is a staple way to rely on such sources to present their messages. With the available data, a subscriber can acquire a precise message at the time he needs it. This process has accelerated in the last three years because people check emails on smartphones.
This is currently the primary device globally for people to access information and take action. It delivers an opportunity to apply technologies that work in real time. As this advances, personalized engagement is imaginable. Right now the buzzword is AI and the biggest heavyweight that drives marketing professionals to engross consumers with brands and products.
Correspondingly this technology is the most significant driver for segmentation, profile, tracking re-targeting and handling push notification. For some people, it is also enabled to create content. With limitless possibilities, it is the top trend for email marketing globally. Marketers can employ AI in isolation or combine with other strategies for better results.
AI setting marketing goals
AI trends rapidly changing the marketing goals for B2B and B2C professionals. There is rapid implementation for:
- Expanding audience in unfamiliar territories
- Targeting specific segments in geographic regions
- Offering product recommendations
- Optimizing email campaigns for leads and conversions
- Changing the course of revenue streams for profitability
By the time this year ends, AI is likely to improve customer experience through their inbox. Companies will improvise the products or services as they receive suggestions from customers. The MQL turns into SQL with the use of AI technology. Despite the fact that many enterprises recognize its many advantages, they rarely adopt the technology for better results. They prefer other avenues to score high on email marketing. This year will equally mark the need to move beyond subject lines personalization.
Understand how servers process email requests
Service providers like Gmail, Apple Mail, Hotmail continuously modify the way they enable people to check their messages. Keeping this in mind marketers who primarily communicate via this method will need to update the plans on a regular basis. The HTML codes will be intercepted. The layout and message for communication will be checked before being sent.
This is one reason why the design, template and other modules assume significance as top email trends. The email program is changing. Professionals have to devise alternative methods to compose the text and provide a set of images so that will be acceptable to the email providers.
Dynamic posts are already popular and are being opened. Marketers should tap into it for opportunities. For example, you will be skilled to check users in certain geographic areas or even those who have visited specific product pages. A behavioral pattern emerges and allows a campaign to be very precise and individual in nature. The recipient of the email leaves the footprints. It is understandable why a person browsed the pages but did not make a purchase.
The kind of experience observed can be tracked. There is more one can find out about the consumer from the email itself, especially as they examine everything on their smartphones. Does this not offer you a hint of optimizing the content for smart screens?
Get acquainted with AMP and PWA traffic
People require the pages to load in 0.5 seconds. If it takes more time then the website receives a negative ranking. They do not wait forever and move on to the next interesting thing.
Today, more than 50% of online searches are done via mobile phones. It is likely to increase within this year. AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) has become the measure for bounce rate for marketers. At any given time there are more than 4 billion AMPs being opened across the world.
In the same manner, the PWA (Progressive Web Apps) opens up a middle ground for the app being used and the website that responds for the user. As an important marketing effort, one has to grasp how PWAs are beneficial too while designing the email strategies. This is another trend that will be important throughout 2019 and also in the future. Faster loading time will offer better customer experience and there will be more visitors. The ratings and reviews will encourage viewers to drive traffic to faster websites. As viewers prefer short cuts, the last tip will be equally beneficial for email creations.
A valuable tip: If the user does not have to bother about downloading and wasting time and can retrieve pages on the home scream it will prove to represent yet another advantage. What’s more, it will save costs on app development. Check out e-commerce websites to understand how they use the PWA and AMP to drive traffic.
Dynamic content is driven by #ArtificialIntelligence #AI heads the list of marketing trends. However, there are other trendsetting strategies which marketers cannot ignore anymore. Find them here.
Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) or Progressive Web Apps (PWA)—which is a better bet? And find more insights for the successful marketer.