At Mail Prospects we value all our customers privacy, as it is a priority for us to ensure that all your personal data is immune from misuse in all forms. Henceforth, we have established the following policy that we have adopted as our terms of business.
Customer Information Management
- All personal information will not be shared, sold, rented, or disclosed by Mail Prospects with no prior consent of the customer or unless required by the law.
- The information acquired by Mail Prospects shall be used solely for contacting the customers with regards to use of our services.
- Mail Prospects shall use the customer information gathered from the control panel only to determine if the customer is in need of our services.
- The information collected by Mail Prospects has extensive data elements from customers and businesses alike. All information is acquired from reliable sources and Mail Prospects ensures that quality control measures are taken to verify the credibility of the information.
- Mail Prospects is compliant to policies adhering to the federal and state laws. We strongly defy mismanagement of data and advocate the same to our clients.
Terms for Newsletter Subscriber Information
- Mail Prospects does not offer email rental service and are not entitled to rent, share, sell, or otherwise disclose any email addresses or other information acquired from our customers who subscribes to our Newsletter.
- Customer reserves the control and ownership with regards to our subscription list at all times.
Our team of security experts has taken industry standard measures to ensure that your information is immune from misuse, loss, or alteration in any form. These terms encompass personal information and also the subscription lists.